Title: Call Center Resource Administrator
Location: Sudbury, ON
You can download this posting by clicking here.
The Northern Group is a collection of companies that provides safety, alarm monitoring and call answering services across North America. The Northern Group is made up of Northern Communications, Northern 911, Care Link Advantage, Helpline and True Steel Security. We are locally owned and operated in Northern Ontario for over 60 years with headquarters in Sudbury.
On average, Northern employees have long tenure with team members who have been internally promoted and grown their careers from within. Along with offering competitive benefits, we have a unique culture that is built on a feeling of family and friendship.
Northern Communications Messaging is so much more than a call center. Since 1954, our company has been a leading pioneer that provides ground-breaking initiatives and services in business communications, emergency calling, mobile messaging, call tracking, and much more.
In the TAS (Telephone Answering Service) area, we are looking for a dynamic Call Centre Resource Administrator to join our company. In this role, you’ll be responsible for scheduling and conducting training sessions for both new and experienced call center agents, managing the training budget, and supporting employees productivity.
To ensure success as a call center trainer, you should have excellent knowledge of call center procedures and expertise in quality assurance. Ultimately, a top-notch call center trainer should be a friendly, approachable individual with effective teaching and communication skills.
Salary: Depending on qualifications and could start at about $19.00/Hour for 40 Hours/Week
- Developing call centers’ education materials, such as digital presentations, how-to manuals, and instructional videos. Preparing procedures and policies regarding sales techniques and appropriate agent conduct.
- Scheduling and conducting training sessions to both new and experienced employees on various call center topics.
- Observing the daily operations of call center employees and identifying any areas of improvement.
- Liaising with team leaders and managers to conduct on-the-job coaching.
- Measuring the effectiveness of training sessions and preparing individual or team progress reports.
- Creating and managing the training budget.
- Perform Quality Assurance reviews on all employees’ calls on a weekly basis. Review results and provide additional coaching/training when needed.
- Inbound and outbound call handling
What we’re looking for:
- At least 2 year’s experience working as a call center trainer or team leader.
- Familiarity with learning management systems, such as Office, Google, Microsoft Teams, Zoom and Slack
- Excellent knowledge of sales techniques and customer service best practices.
- Strong teaching abilities and mentoring skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to provide leadership to personnel in a fast-paced and stressful work environment.
What we offer:
- Competitive health benefits plan which includes Drugs and Dental coverage
- Matched pension plan
- Continuing education funding
- Free residential alarm monitoring
- Corporate gym membership (up to $300 per year)
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.
by November 26th, 2021.
Northern Group is an equal opportunity employer with an Employment Equity Policy and Procedure in place for Designated Groups such as: Women, Aboriginal Peoples, and Persons with disabilities and Members of racially visible groups. We thank all those who submit their resumes, and we will only contact those candidates who best fit the requirements of the position.