Why Work Here
Northern Communications is a fun and fast-paced telecommunications organization. We are looking for customer-focused individuals who take pride in doing their best. We believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. Our customers want the “human touch” in their interactions so our goal is to hire high-quality individuals and then to ensure they are trained to deliver the highest quality of customer service. We focus on developing skills, processes, and procedures to meet the needs of our employees and the customers we serve. We offer competitive wages, professional development, health and dental benefits 100% covered by the company, pension contribution matching, a great work environment and a fulfilling career with the advantage of continual growth.
At Northern Communications, integrity is indispensable to our mission. We act with honesty and adhere to the highest standards of values and principles through our every action and decision. If you are ready to make a change and join our team then we invite you to send your resume by e-mail at email@example.com.
Top Reasons to be Part of Our Team
- Comprehensive health benefits for full-time employees, including an Employee Assistance Program.
- Corporate membership at GoodLife Fitness at less than 50% of regular price.
- Free wellness program with team challenges supporting healthy initiatives.
- Competitive wage.
- Matched defined Contribution Pension Plan for full-time employees.
- Discounted alarm equipment and free residential alarm monitoring.
- Discounted cell phone plans from Rogers.
- Free voicemail account.
- Ongoing paid training.
- Educational assistance program.
Supportive & Fun Work Environment
- “Fun Committee” Sponsorship.
- Bi-annual Staff Appreciation Party.
- Children’s Christmas Party with Gifts.
- Entertainment event ticket giveaways.
- Company Sponsored “Free Lunch Days”.
- Employee recognition awards for service milestones.
No jobs found.
Have any questions? We’d love to hear from you so we can
better help you with all of your communication needs.