Connecting you to what matters.
Northern Group is a collection of companies that provides safety, alarm monitoring and call answering services across North America. We are locally owned and operated in Northern Ontario for 40 years with headquarters in Sudbury.
Northern Group is made up of:
Northern employees typically have long tenures because they love our culture and find opportunities to grow their careers. Many team members have been internally promoted and found opportunities in other divisions. Our customers want the “human touch” in their interactions so we aim to hire high-quality individuals and then ensure they are trained to deliver the highest quality of customer service.
Along with offering competitive benefits, we have a unique culture that is built on a feeling of family and friendship.
Top Reasons to be Part of Our Team
- Comprehensive health benefits for full-time employees, including an Employee Assistance Program.
- Corporate membership at GoodLife Fitness at less than 50% of regular price.
- Free wellness program with team challenges supporting healthy initiatives.
- Competitive wage.
- Matched defined Contribution Pension Plan for full-time employees.
- Discounted cell phone plans from Rogers.
- Free voicemail account.
- Ongoing paid training.
- Educational assistance program.
Supportive & Fun Work Environment
- “Fun Committee” Sponsorship.
- Bi-annual Staff Appreciation Party.
- Children’s Christmas Party with Gifts.
- Entertainment event ticket giveaways.
- Company Sponsored “Free Lunch Days”.
- Employee recognition awards for service milestones.
See below for the roles we have open.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please join our Team! Northern911 is currently seeking to fill positions in our Emergency Services Classification within our Emergency Services Department.